I have been providing professional counselling for more than 15 years to adults, adolescents, couples and families in both public and private sectors. I have worked in settings including community resource centers, hospitals, family counselling agencies, employee assistance programs and my own private practice.
My goal for you is to help you have a clearer sense of the direction you want for your life, hope and confidence that you can resolve your issues, awareness of your inner strengths, acceptance towards yourself and better access to tools and resources.
I welcome diversity from all religious faiths, spiritual orientations and ethnic backgrounds and all clients regardless of sexual orientation or identity.
- M.S.W. Carleton University
- Registered Social Worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Level 1 Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Level 2 Certified EMDR Therapist
- Certified Sandtray-Worldplay Therapist
- Certified Virtues Project Educator